In order to provide you with the best, tailored experience of racsgroup.com, our site will need to place small text files, or 'cookies', or your computer. Most cookies that we use are 'session' cookies and only exist for the time that you are using our site. This information is used to improve the user experience through website upgrades. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, many browsers' settings can be set to decline cookies or alert you when a website is attempting to place a cookie on your computer. However, some of our services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
This website uses Google Analytics to understand how our website is being used in order to improve the user experience. This information such as the number of people coming to the site, how they got there and what they click on. No personal information is collected or store, so the data is totally anonymous. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
You have the following rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator - in the UK, the Information Commissioner's Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.